So, since the last entry
- I've protested against Trump after work with a lovely (cough) office-made silence is complicity sign
- Got back into my twice a week gym routine which seems to be doing wonders for how good I feel in myself
- Went to see A Streetcar Named Desire and have a glass of wine at Hampton Hill Playhouse with Alice which was soooo fun!
- Had a couple of after-work drinks with Carissa
- Beat my 5km PB twice! First last Sunday and then beat that this Sunday so I'm pretty pleased
- Went to Nour's birthday, saw her flat and did some pretty chilled predrinks before going to this bar but her utter bitch of a friend (the 'ugh, who eats Spoons food' girl) got into a fight with a bouncer and got everyone kicked out because she is Utterly Selfish
- Facetimed Alex which was v nice
- Got told my job is full on and I'm good at it by John Healey's political adviser which was an absolute confidence boost
- Got told by Ruth that I'm cleverer than her (guessing she meant at my age) which was another huge confidence boost!
- Went to Anna's with Rachel after work, watched a horror called The Boy and chatted (got Maccy's before obviously) and it was chilled and nice to catch up (god I hate that term so much)
- Saw Lion with Sebastian, which was a really really good film
- Went to Zizzi's with Amy and had really good food, then went to watch The Play That Goes Wrong which was actually better than I thought it'd be, despite being a bit too stupid at points, and then ended up in a Canadian pub which was actually so fun! Really really good evening
- Today after beating my PB again I had a coffee with grandad in the gym cafe and I've seen my grandparents quite a bit which is really nice :-) not a bad week this last week!